Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Post

Alright peeps! I'm blogging! Oh yeah that's right I'm blogging! We'll see how long this lasts! Now I'm going to tell you my adventure without worrying about other's finding it.. heee hee hee... there will be code words and everything. Most of this will be about my day to day adventures combined with my newest undertaking starting Saturday.

A new puppy.

Not just a new puppy but introducing a new puppy to 2 not so new cats. One that is momentarily sick!! Oh yeah... chaaaaoos!

So you might be wondering at the title.. well it's easy.  You see there were so many of the ones i wanted taken so i went with what I like (pickles.. duh who doesn't like pickles!) and it will have a lot to do with my pets.. so tada!! A name.. so stay tuned. This might also have shorts and stories and writing and poems.. anything my wee heart desires! Including spelling errors and my own grammer... oh yeah deal with it!

Friendly comments will be welcome! Mean ones will be smitted and evil karma sent upon!!

Stay tuned my peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! I wouldn't be able to do it without my phone. That's where most my posts come from. When I'm in my car or after Emma's 2am bottle and I'm laying in bed. :)

    ReplyDelete